Why choose me?
I am a truly animal lover. Vegan and animal activist, I've been collaborating with many animal associations actively. In particular I am a RSPCA campaigner and I have been working since 2003 for diverse animal protection association rehabilitating, fostering and rehoming dogs, cats and equines. This has provided me with an extent experience with all type of ages/breeds.
Currently I share my life with my two rescue dogs, a playful-clever 4 year boy Parson Russel and a lively 6 years old English Setter.
Additionally I am studying a Master in Animal Welfare at the University of Edinburgh and preparing myself to become a Certified Profesional Dog Trainer. I hold many courses and seminars in dog nutrition, dog first aid, reactivity in dogs and dog calming signals.
Working and living with rescue dogs has taught me invaluable lessons about how to care and communicate with dogs. I am interested to continue helping dogs and learning about all type of breeds.
All references (including DBS check) are available under request.
- Tipo de alojamiento: Casa
- Perros residentes: Dos
- Zonas exteriores: Jardín
- Tengo coche para emergencias
- RCP perros / certificado de primeros auxilios
- Puedo administrar medicamentos orales
- Puedo administrar medicación por vía intravenosa
Todas las reservas DogBuddy incluyen:
- Soporte especializado y opciones de cancelación
- Seguro de responsabilidad civil de hasta 2M€ y cobertura veterinaria
- Registro GPS de paseos gratuito
- Fotos y vídeos