Dog lover from England now living in Barcelona. Spent my whole life around dogs and understand how their little minds work.
I love spending time with dogs, and we currently have a 4 year old Yorkshire Cross. She is a rescue dog, but she is fantastic around other dogs and people.
I understand that every dog is an individual and needs lots of care and attention.
I will only ever look after one dog at a time as it's important to make sure they are comfortable and safe.
I know it's important for your dog to keep to a routine. I will try my best to make your dog feel comfortable, take it to the same park, feed it at the same time.
I will also keep you updated throughout the day so you know your dog is safe and happy.
I am lucky enough to live in Poble Sec, Montjuic park it 5 minutes away from my apartment.
I am happy to take care of dogs either for walks, daycare and overnight.
My apartment is on the 5th floor with no lift. There is a balcony and a roof terrace, so it's perfect for a small dog. Due to the size of my apartment, and the fact I have a small dog already, I can only take small dogs (under 10 kg) for overnight care.
- Tipo de alojamiento: Piso
- Perros residentes: Dos
- Otras mascotas: One small dog
- Zonas exteriores: Balcón, Terraza / Patio
- Puedo administrar medicamentos orales
- Cuidar perros es mi ocupación principal
Todas las reservas DogBuddy incluyen:
- Soporte especializado y opciones de cancelación
- Seguro de responsabilidad civil de hasta 2M€ y cobertura veterinaria
- Registro GPS de paseos gratuito
- Fotos y vídeos