I am a 30-year old responsible animal lover. I always used to have dogs and cats before moving to Spain. I had a shar-pei dog who was completely bad mannered, but he lived a long life and died at the age of 12 (which is a lot for this breed). I also had two cats. One of them I found in the street, at -40 degrees freeze in Siberia, and she surprisingly brought me little kitties, for which I successfully found owners. And another cat was found in the street being a 2 year old kitty by my friend. And we brought her to my older cat who was nursing at the moment, and she accepted this little baby-cat. Since then they think they are mother and daughter. :) Now they are happily living with my friends in Russia.
Due to the active lifestyle I can not get a pet of my own now, but I would love to help others with their pets.
I live next to the beautiful park el Coll where your dog can enjoy nature and fresh air.
As a BONUS I will take some professional photos of your doggie for the treasures memories.
- Dirección verificada
- Evaluación superada
- Aprobado por DogBuddy
- Reservas completadas: 1
- Ratio de respuesta 33%
- Tiempo de respuesta en pocas horas
- Política de cancelación para todos los servicios: Flexible
- Tipo de alojamiento: Piso
- Perros residentes: 0
- Zonas exteriores: Terraza / Patio
- Puedo administrar medicamentos orales
Todas las reservas DogBuddy incluyen:
- Soporte especializado y opciones de cancelación
- Seguro de responsabilidad civil a terceros hasta 2M€
- Registro GPS de paseos gratuito
- Fotos y vídeos