My name is Feli have been living in Barcelona with my partner Ruaridh for about 2 years. We both loved dogs all our lives and we now have our own fur baby -Buddy, who we’ve happily lived with for over two years. We've been training him from puppyhood and spend a lot of time with him every day, training and playing.
We both work from home, so your dog will never be left on his or her own. Also we never look after more than 2 or 3 dogs at the time. There would only be your dog(s) and Buddy, so we can ensure everyone gets the attention they need.
Buddy gets on with both female and male dogs but he definitely prefers female dogs of all shapes and sizes. They can then enjoy roaming our 80m2 terrace, where they have plenty of room to play.
We take Buddy on long walks around 4-5 times per day up Montjuic or down to the beach or the nearby parks, as well as Guinardo or Park Turo. He’s a very active dog and likes to get a lot of exercise and we enjoy spending time out and about exploring new areas of the city and playing with the dogs.
My mothertongue is German but I also speak fluent English, as I lived in Scotland for 17 years and am intermediate in Spanish.
- Tipo de alojamiento: Piso
- Perros residentes: Uno
- Otras mascotas: Buddy, male medium sized dog, 2 1/2 years old
- Zonas exteriores: Terraza / Patio
- Puedo administrar medicamentos orales
Todas las reservas DogBuddy incluyen:
- Soporte especializado y opciones de cancelación
- Seguro de responsabilidad civil de hasta 2M€ y cobertura veterinaria
- Registro GPS de paseos gratuito
- Fotos y vídeos